This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my experience and ability to simulate and motivate a productive force to achieve the objectives.
- B.S. Computer Science - Business & Computer University College (2005)
- Certified Quality Management System Lead Auditor QMS ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 19011:2011
- Value Engineering - PMI courses – Doha - Qatar (2011)
- Problem Solving Techniques Seminar – Doha – Qatar (2012)
Job Tilte :Branch Manager –Tripoli (North Lebanon )
Employer :Inkript Identifiction Technologies
Client : Lebanese Interior Minister – Traffic And Vehicles Management Authority
- Key Responsibilities: manage and Control the daily operations of issuing :
- Biometrics driving license cards by taking finger prints ,eyes print and check all identification information by using vision box technology
- Biometric vehicle registration cards that contains all car information and descriptions
- Biometric plates receipt and electronic E vignette
Control the work administration for the branch that include employees personal files, monthly expenses ,daily production reports ,and all branch Activities
What kind of projects is bachir hobloss looking for?