Trade Finance Specialist/Bus Consultant/MBA/CDCS
حول Khalil Zarka:
Experienced Trade Finance Specialist With Business consultant Capabilities and demonstrated history of working in the banking industry, supervising the Trade Finance department and automating its transactions. Skilled in Data Analysis, Communications, Problem Solving, and establishing BRD and UAT scenarios. With an MBA degrees in Business Management and a BA in Accounting and Finance.
Trade Finance Deputy Head
At “Credit Libanais SAL
• Spearhead operations related to Documentary Credit Section, Documentary Collections, Local and International Demand Guarantees, including pre-export financing such as Structured Commodity Finance Services.
• Work across various aspects of trade finance services encompassing Import/Export Letter Of Credits, Inward/Outward Documentary Collections, Local/International Demand Guarantees.
• Coordinate and controls activities related to the issuance of Import L/Cs and the advise of Export L/Cs to ensure alignment with the latest UCP version (UCP 600 and ISBP 745).
• Manage the issue of SBLCs and International Demand Guarantees as per the applicable rules and laws using the knowledge of URDG 758, ISP98, and UCP 600.
• Coordinates the generation of structured commodity finance services in collaboration with the financial institution department.
• Cater to transactions related to the Local Guarantees which are governed by the applicable local laws.
• Discuss and Resolve discrepancies with the import and export senior Documentary Checkers.
• Draft and communicate correspondence across the globe based on the business and operational requirements. Enhance operational efficiency and service quality by implementing various process improvement initiatives.
• Follow up with the IT department for incorporating new parameters/maintaining or modifying existing parameters based on the operational and statutory requirements.
• Function as a point of contact for the bank's clients and concerned branch employees to solve and discuss any technical problems.
• Focus on the introduction of upgrades on the FTI system (Finastra) and other trade related systems (such as FCC Fusion Corporate Channels) and conduct UAT before implementation
• Influence the development of key new products service initiative in order to identify product gaps or new service opportunities and anticipate client needs.
• Manage Audit control reconciliation control Ops risk reporting and other control mechanisms within the team. Monitor customer trade transactions, settlements and report any exceptions to concerned units.
• Review department delivery processes with a view to ensure smooth workflow within the department, reduce turnaround times and achieve efficiency and cost benefits.
• Prepare and present various status reports to the senior management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision-making
• MBA in Business Management
from the Lebanese Canadian University in partnership with University of Quebec At Montreal
• BA in Accounting and Finance
from the Lebanese University
محترفون من نفس قطاع الخدمات المصرفية/القروض مثل Khalil Zarka
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من El Mountazah, محافظة جبل لبنان
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Khalil
وظائف بالقرب من El Mountazah, محافظة جبل لبنان
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Lebanon, لبنان
DepartmentSales & MarketingDate Written / Revised13/10/2022Reports ToGeneral ManagerSummaryOverall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and ...
KHOUBOURAT Lebanon, لبنان
A reputable company located in Nahr Ibrahim is seeking to recruit an IT Helpdesk.Main Duties:Provide technical support for all employees? incoming requests related to computer hardware and software (c ...
KHOUBOURAT Beirut, Lebanon, لبنان
A reputable Law firm located in Beirut is seeking a Law Intern to support their team.The company is committed to provide interns with hands-on experience that will prepare them for their future career ...