This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
An opportunity to contribute my professional knowledge at the right place and enhance my skills for further growth and betterment.
Ph.D in Law (2007): Thesis on the Exceptions and Limitations on Copyright. Awarded the EIFFEL Excellence Scholarship by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Université de Montpellier, France.
● Wide technical practical and theoretical qualifications with a track record of more than twelve years of hands-on experience in intellectual property.
● Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills, teaching, counseling and cross-cultural communication.
● Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
● Full professional proficiency of Arabic, English, French and Italian. Spanish: Limited working proficiency.
● Willing to travel and work during weekends.