This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Lebanese American university
February 2013- present
Marketing and Sponsorship Director
• In collaboration with the management team, develop donor-focused fundraising strategies and implement the plan to expand existing revenue portfolio.
• Develop offerings or proposals in line with program priorities to seek financial and in-kind support from prospective partners/donors with a particular focus on the private sector.
• Research, track and respond to funding opportunities from donor agencies, foundations, potential corporate partners and other grants organizations.
• Network and cultivate strong relationships with potential donors/partners including members of media, government, corporate representatives, institutions and influential individuals.
• Design and execute events to promote the work of Ajialouna in the GCC and cultivate relationships with potential donors.
Marketing and Communications
• Design an effective communications and marketing plan and drive its implementation within the organization.
• Planning strategies and implementation of the organization’s programs and services
• Produce stories and other external communication and marketing materials to promote Ajialouna’s, mission and impacts to donors and other stakeholders.
• Responsible for managing and updating a communications and information website, database of photos, impact stories, articles, templates for use in reports, fundraising proposals and promotional activities, as well as donor management and liaison.
• Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
• Overall responsibility for promotional matters for Ajialouna in Lebanon and GCC
• Overall responsibility for management of online communication channels eg. Ajialouna website, Facebook page etc.
• Support the programs team in preparing materials for developing new projects and grant opportunities
• Representing the organization while attending community and charitable meetings
Fiesta Events Group.
June 2010 – January 2013
Marketing and PR Executive
• Managing and acting as the primary point of contact with local and regional accounts
• Setting monthly and quarterly sales reports / Reporting directly to the CEO
• Handled client events conferences and B2B activities from concept proposal, design, pricing and execution.
• Tailor made proposals to meet allocated budgets of clients to cover all event aspects
• Briefed creative and production teams ensuring that operational activities meet both client and company expectations to meet deadlines on time.
• Ensured execution of suppliers on ground to meet client queries
• Pitched on potential clients and effectively negotiated long term contracts.
PLUM – Fashion Concept Store Beirut - Internship 2003-2004
• Reported to the brand manager
• Handled the brands - Joseph, True Religion and Alexander Wang.
• Acted as the assistant to fashion buyer and were held partially responsible of the purchasing, pricing and promotion activities.
• Communicating regularly with all fashion suppliers to track orders and follow up on shipments