This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Mechanical engineer with 3 years of working experience in manufacturing and construction fields. Have sound knowledge in analyzing plans, estimating, supply chain and production. .Strong mechanical analysis skills, possessing excellent technical knowledge and competent with the challenging environments. Hard working, energetic and quick learner for any task delegated with a huge passion for manufacturing and innovation.
Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus, Turkey
B.S in Mechanical Engineering (September 2014 –July 2018/ ABET accredited program)
Whirlwind Steel Buildings -HOUSTON,TX Dec 2019 - Jan 2021
Metal Building Estimator
- Review and understand all project plans, requirements and specifications.
- Prepare estimates and work with the team for accurate estimates and assist in contracting the project.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Evaluating bid specifications and drawings.
- Review and understand all structural and architectural drawings.
- Confirm site specific information such as existing conditions, measurements, photo documentation, logistical planning, and other project specific details.
- Provide documentation for the basis of the estimate.
- Create special pricing for conditions that are not covered by standard pricing programs.
- Analyze, investigate, and review potential changes to the various contracted scopes of work for change order requests.
- Review and explain all aspects of final estimates, job analysis for costs and profitability.
Al Mansoori Specialized Engineering -ABO DHABI,UAE
Aug 2018 – Oct 2019
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Log and file all procedures, drawings, specifications, and software created to manufacture products.
- Organize, conduct data analysis, audit the bill of materials, and find ways to make operations more efficient.
- Support daily manufacturing operations and improve production process to maximize quality throughput while maintaining the highest safety standards.
- Improving interaction across all departments to ensure the completion of the bill of materials in a timely, efficient, and detailed manner.
- Calculate material quantity requirements from digital drawings.
- Coordinate and enter new order entries in the Engineering tracking schedule.
Rilco Manufacturing Inc. –HOUSTON, TX
July 2017 – Sep 2017
- Scan and save documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications.
- Prepare orders by processing request and supply orders; pulling materials; pressing boxes; setting orders in delivery area.
- Verifying delivered materials from BOM.
- Organize assembly drawings, schematics and develop documentation for equipment drawings.
- Support Project Engineers, Process Engineers and Production General Supervisors in the execution of projects, process improvements and documents verification.
- Gain knowledge of the following: pressure vessel design, piping design, 3D modeling.